A workshop on “Mobile control Robots “ presented by Wisdomware Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Robotics, is the branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, structural disposition, manufacture and application of robots..Robots, an electro-mechanical machine which is guided by computer and electronic programming. It can be programmable or non- programmable.Robots are able to perform repetitive tasks more quickly, cheaply, and accurately than humans.
Perhaps the most dramatic changes in future robots will arise from their increasing ability to reason. The field of artificial intelligence is moving rapidly from university laboratories to practical application in industry, and machines are being developed that can perform cognitive tasks, such as strategic planning and learning from experience. Increasingly, diagnosis of failures in aircraft or satellites, the management of a battlefield, or the control of a large factory will be performed by intelligent computers.
This workshop will provide college students an introduction to Mobile control autonomous robotics. They will learn the Automation technology and get better understanding and grip on its application. They will be forming grid following robots. They will be developing their own models by their own hands. These projects focus on the application and
This workshop will provide college students a base to robotics. They will learn the technology and get better understanding and grip on its application. These projects focus on the application and use of technology rather than their internal working so that a person can grasp the concepts well.
Topics to be Covered
- Introduction of Robotics
- Basic Electronics
- Embedded System
- Integrated circuits (IC’s)
- Kit Description
- Introduction of Micro controller
- Motors and their control
- Introduction of C programming
- Introduction of Embedded C
- mobile control robot concept
- DTMF (Dual tone multiple friquency)
Project to be Covered
- Blinking of LED & LCD Glowing
- Sensor Interfacing and calibration
- Motor Interfacing with micro controller
- Autonomous Obstacle avoidance Robot
- Autonomous Line follower Robot
- Autonomous Object follower Robot
- Autonomous Wall follower Robot
- Mobile control Robot
Note : These are just the major aspects that we will be discussing, each point will be elaborated in detail with demonstrations of the tools and techniques.
Note : Students will get free robotics kit and tools kit in our workshop
Prerequisite for Workshop
- Passion to learn new creative things.
- Knowledge of basic chips and micro controllers.
- Having basic knowledge of Computers.
Who Could Attend ?
- College students seeking future in Robotics.
- Education Faculty & Staff in robotics field.
- Students from any branch can attend the workshop.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Receive an unparalleled education on the art of robotics with personal one-on-one attention.
- Learn to make many types of Robots in 2 days.
- Covers all the basics of Robotics.
- Printed material developed by well established Industry experts.
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Robotics Techniques & Tools.
- Power Point Presentation, Live Demos, Interactive Question & Answer sessions and comprehensive reading material.
Key Benefits of Wisdomware Technology
- Conducted more than 300 workshops & Seminars for Students & Professionals across india.
- Conducted workshops at Top most institutes of India including IIT’s, IIIT’s, IIST, NIT’s and Deemed Universities.
- Trained More than 40,000 students from India’s Leading Institutes.
- To Organize this Workshop in your College Contact us
Benefits to the Participants
- Certificate of participation would be awarded to each participant by Wisdomwareindia Technology.
- Free Software Toolkit CD (Containing E-Books, Software, Video’s, Tutorials)
- 1 Robotic Kit will be provided to all the groups (each group having 3-4 students).
- Wisdomware technology Summer / Winter Training Redemption Coupon (15% discount) and winners will get 100% discount.
For more information :
Contact : +91 -7599407267 , 9958485594
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org