Android is a mobile based OS used in Smart Phones. This technology is still emerging and expanding its hands in other gadgets like Camera, Music Player, Tablet PC’s, TV, Web Browsers etc. It is one the most famous and successful OS till date. It is based on ARM Architecture platform. As this field is leading to introduce a creative era of innovation around us, the basic motto of our team is to initiate the spark of android to a higher extent. The projects defined below focus on the application and use of technology rather than their internal working so that a person can grasp the concepts well and develop something innovative.
Course : Android Apps Development
Certification : Training Certificate by Wisdomware Technology
Study Material : Books & CD Free to each participant
Tool Kit : Tool Kit containing software & Apps.
Duration : 15 Days/45 hrs
- If student have workshop certificate then there is discount of 15% (Basic / Advance)
- If student have workshop merit certificate then there is discount of 100% (Basic / Advanced) for them.
Training Modules :
MODULE – Android Apps Development ( Basic + Intermediate )
Course Content :
1. Android Overview
- What is Android? Why Android
- Introduction to Android Development
- Android Developer Tools
- Setting up your Development Environment
- Android Emulator
2. Required Tools
- Android SDK
- Android Development Tools (ADT)
- Creating Android Virtual Devices (AVDs)
- Anatomy of Android Application
3. Deep Dive into Activities (Practical)
- Activity Lifecycle
- Introduction to Intents
- Built in Intents
- Multiple Activities
- Passing Data to Activities
4. User Interface Basics (Practical)
- Android support for building User Interfaces
- Basic Event Handling
- Basic Views in Android
- Android Layout
- Writing Your Own Layouts
- Built in support for lists and List Activity
- Options Menu, Context Menu
- List View
5. Notifying the User & Services (Practical)
- Introduction to Different Mechanisms: Toast, Dialog and Notifications
- Working with Services in Android
6. Introduction to Storing Data (Practical)
- Saving User Preferences
- Working with Files
- Introduction to SQLite Database support
7. Introduction of Google Play Store (Practical)
- What is Google Play Store?
- How to place an app on goggle play store.
8. Live Apps
- Email App.
- SMS App
- Memory Game App
- GPS App
9. Major Projects to be covered
- Widgets based App
- Text/Image View based App
- Service Manger App
- Page Switcher App
- Notification App
- Music Player
- Database App
- Email App
- SMS App
- Flash Page App
- Gallery App
- Login Page App
- Memory Game App
- GPS App
- Many more innovative apps…
Note : These are just the major aspects that we will be discussing, each point will be elaborated in detail with demonstrations of the tools and techniques. A live speaker and instructor will be available to answer questions and help you during the training.
After completion students will receive Certificate’s from Wisdomware Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Why Android Application Development Training from Wisdomware Technology?
- we are covering many Minor Projects and Major Projects within 15 days of training.
- Our syllabus is professionally designed to cover Basic as well as Advance aspects of Android Application Development
- Each day of our training is well planned to provide you with Theoretical as well as Practical knowledge .
- Each day will come up with New Practicals & Projects which makes the training interesting and exciting.
- Time to time Practical Assignments will be provided to the students, which will help them in doing practice at home.
- Revision Time & Query Sessions are provided to the students which help them in clearing previous doubts.
- Exam will be conducted at the end of basic as well as Advance module to test the knowledge level of the students.
- Time for Project Work will be provided to the students, in which students will develop a project of their own choice. This will encourage Innovative Ideas among students.
- Basic knowledge of Programming
- Eagerness to learn new innovative things.
- It is strongly recommended to bring your own LAPTOP during the training so that you can easily practice the exercises at home.
Who Could Attend this Training ?
- Students from B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / Diploma ( ECE / EEE / CSE / IT / MECH ) can join this training.
- Anyone who have interest in this field and have pre-requisite knowledge.
- To complete your Registration for Wisdomwareindia Technology Training program, kindly follow the following steps:Step 1 : Register yourself online for Training. Click Here
Note : Your Seat will be confirmed only once we receive your Training Registration Form and Fees. You will get a e-Receipt as a confirmation of your registration.
For More Information