This is a field that covers almost all the spheres of technology, This technology will provide college students who have basic knowledge of Basic electronics, Actuators, motors etc.
They will learn to control the robots using basic electronic components , Computer, Mobile keyboard,Matlab Gui etc.They will be developing their own models by their own hands. These projects focus on developing robots using sensor, DTMF decoder. The workshop focuses on practicality and use of technology with their internal working so that a person can grasp the concepts well. The workshop will be of 4day (each day divided into 3 sessions each covering theory and practical.
Course : MATLAB With Embedded System
Certification : Training Certificate by Wisdomware Technology
Study Material : Books & CD Free to each participant
Tool Kit : Embedded kit / Robotics kit Free to each participants
Duration : 15 Days/45 hrs
- If student have workshop certificate then there is discount of 15% (Basic / Advance)
- If student have workshop merit certificate then there is discount of 100% (Basic / Advanced) for them.
Training Modules :
MODULE – MATLAB With Embedded System ( Basic + Intermediate )
Course Content :
1. Embedded C
- Introduction to EMBEDDED C
- BASIC introduction of C
- If, if else, for and while
- Array and String
2. Introduction to Embedded System
- BASIC introduction AVR Microcontroller
- Interfacing of led with Microcontroller
- Interfacing of motor sensor with Microcontroller
3. Mobile Communication
- Introduction to DTMF decoder
- Robot control using Mobile
4. LCD Interfacing
- Intro to LCD
- IDisplay character and string on LCD
- Display digit on LCD
- Moving pattern on LCD
- Creating simple animation on LCD.
5. SERIAL COMMUNICATION
- Intro to Serial Communication.
- RS-232 Protocol.
- Programming of Serial Communication
- Controlling Device Using Serial Communication.
5. Introduction of MATLAB
- About MATLAB.
- MATLAB Screen
- Variable , array , Matrix , Indexing
- Operators (Arithmetic, relational, Logical ).
- Display Facilities
- Flow Control (IF, Switch ,For ,While ,Break) .
- Command line
- Scripts and Functions.
- Input/output capability.
7. Visualization and Graphics
- Plot 1D function.
- Open a new figure.
- Create and Change axes.
- Add title to figure.
- View surface.
- Locate several plots in figure.
- 2D and 3D plotting.
- Surface and Mesh Graph.
- Annotating figure.
- Multiple plot.
8. Image Processing
- Image Processing Toolbox.
- Images in MATLAB
- Image Import and Export
- Images and Matrices
- Image Display
- Image Conversion
- Image Operations
- Image acquisition in MATLAB
- Image Manipulation
- Threshold adjustment
- Template matching
- Shape Detection
- Object Detection
- Motion Detection
- Functions for Image acquisition
- Camera Adapter
- Functions and Keywords for image processing in MATLAB
- Hardware interfacing
9. Major Project Covered (Embedded System):
- Color finder Robot
- Edge Avoider Robot
- Wall follower Robot
- Obstacle Avoider Robot
- Sound operated Robot
- Clap on stop Robot
- Clap on start Robot
- Clap on turn Robot
- Mobile Control Robot
- Digital counter( Demo on Seven Segment Display)
- Digital clock (demo on LCD)
- Home Automation(demo)
- Controlling Device Using Computer (Serial communication)
9. Major Project Covered (MATLAB):
- Image Conversion.
- Image Matching.
- Image Blurring.
- Image Transformation
- Image Cropping.
- Serial communication Programming.
- GUI Building.
- Edge Detection
- Motion Detection.
- Interfacing Microcontroller With MATLAB using Serial Communication
Note : These are just the major aspects that we will be discussing, each point will be elaborated in detail with demonstrations of the tools and techniques. A live speaker and instructor will be available to answer questions and help you during the training.
After completion students will receive Certificate’s from Wisdomware Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Why Embedded Systems & Robotics Training from Wisdomware Technology?
- we are covering many Minor Projects and Major Projects within 15 days of training.
- Our syllabus is professionally designed to cover Basic as well as Advance aspects of Embedded Systems & Robotics.
- Each day of our training is well planned to provide you with Theoretical as well as Practical knowledge .
- Each day will come up with New Practicals & Projects which makes the training interesting and exciting.
- Time to time Practical Assignments will be provided to the students, which will help them in doing practice at home.
- Revision Time & Query Sessions are provided to the students which help them in clearing previous doubts.
- Exam will be conducted at the end of basic as well as Advance module to test the knowledge level of the students.
- Time for Project Work will be provided to the students, in which students will develop a project of their own choice. This will encourage Innovative Ideas among students.
- Basic knowledge of C \ C++ Programming.
- Basics of Electronics.
- Eagerness to learn new innovative things.
- It is strongly recommended to bring your own LAPTOP during the training so that you can easily practice the exercises at home.
Who Could Attend this Training ?
- Students from B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / Diploma ( ECE / EEE / CSE / IT / MECH ) can join this training.
- Anyone who have interest in this field and have pre-requisite knowledge.
- To complete your Registration for Wisdomwareindia Technology Training program, kindly follow the following steps:Step 1 : Register yourself online for Training. Click Here
Note : Your Seat will be confirmed only once we receive your Training Registration Form and Fees. You will get a e-Receipt as a confirmation of your registration.
For More Information