Wisdomwareindia Technology Presents a Training on ” VERILOG “
Verilog, is a hardware description language (HDL) used to model electronic systems. Verilog was the first modern hardware description language to be invented. It was created by Phil Moorby and Prabhu Goel in 1983. The wording for this process was “Automated Integrated Design Systems” (later renamed to Gateway Design Automation in 1985) as a hardware modeling language. It is most commonly used in the design and verification of digital circuits at the register-transfer level of abstraction. It is also used in the verification of analog circuits and mixed-signal circuits.
Course : VERILOG
Certification : Participation Certificate by Wisdomwareindia Technology
Study Material : Books & CD Free to each participant
Tool Kit : Free Embedded kit to each participants
Duration : 30 Days/90 hrs
- If student have workshop certificate then there is discount of 15% (Basic / Advance)
- If student have workshop merit certificate then there is discount of 100% (Basic / Advanced) for them.
MODULE – HDL & Digital Design
1. Digital Design
- Logic Gates
- Combination Logic
- Synchronous Sequential Logic
- Asynchronous Sequential Logic
- Register and Counters
- Memory and Programmable Logic
- Introduction of HDL
- Hierarchical Modeling Concepts
- Basic Concepts
- Modules and Ports
- Gate-Level Modeling
- Dataflow Modeling
- Behavioral Modeling
- Task and Functions
- Timing and Delays
- switch-Level Modeling
- User-Defined Primitives
- Test bench Simulation
- Logical Synthesis
Lab session And Project
- AND ,OR ,NOR,XOR,NOT Gate
- HALF Adder
- FULL Adder
- Half Subtractor
- Full subtractor
- Asynchronous Rest MUX
- Synchronous MUX
- Priority encoder
- Asynchronous Reset D Flip Flop
- Asynchronous Reset T Flip Flop
- Synchronous D flip Flop
- Synchronous T Flip Flop
- Asynchronous Reset JK Flip Flop
- Synchronous JK Flip Flop
- Up counter
- Down counter
- Up and down counter
- Divide by N counter
- Parallel loadable counter
- Ripple counter
- Ring counter
- Shift Register
- Moore machine
- Mealy machine
Note : These are just the major aspects that we will be discussing, each point will be elaborated in detail with demonstrations of the tools and techniques. A live speaker and instructor will be available to answer questions and help you during the training.
After completion students will receive Certificate’s from Wisdomwareindia Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Why ‘ VERILOG ’ Training from Wisdomwareindia Technology?
- we are covering many Minor Projects and Major Projects within 30 days of training.
- Our syllabus is professionally designed to cover Basic as well as Advance aspects of Embedded Systems.
- Each day of our training is well planned to provide you with Theoretical as well as Practical knowledge .
- Each day will come up with New Practicals & Projects which makes the training interesting and exciting.
- Time to time Practical Assignments will be provided to the students, which will help them in doing practice at home.
- Revision Time & Query Sessions are provided to the students which help them in clearing previous doubts.
- Exam will be conducted at the end of basic as well as Advance module to test the knowledge level of the students.
- Time for Project Work will be provided to the students, in which students will develop a project of their own choice. This will encourage Innovative Ideas among students.
- Basic knowledge of C \ C++ Programming.
- Basics of Electronics.
- Eagerness to learn new innovative things.
- It is strongly recommended to bring your own LAPTOP during the training so that you can easily practice the exercises at home.
Who Could Attend this Training ?
- Students from B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / Diploma ( ECE / EEE / CSE / IT / MECH ) can join this training.
- Anyone who have interest in this field and have pre-requisite knowledge.
- To complete your Registration for Wisdomwareindia Technology Training 2013 program, kindly follow the following steps:Step 1 : Register yourself online for Training. Click HereStep 2 : Download the Training Registration Form hereNote : Your Seat will be confirmed only once we receive your Training Registration Form and Fees. You will get a e-Receipt as a confirmation of your registration.
For More Information