Wisdomwareindia Technology Presents a Training on ” VHDL “
VHDL (VHSIC Hardware Description Language) is a hardware description language used in electronic design automation to describe digital and mixed-signal systems such as field-programmable gate arrays and integrated circuits. VHDL can also be used as a general purpose parallel programming language.VHDL is commonly used to write text models that describe a logic circuit. Such a model is processed by a synthesis program, only if it is part of the logic design. A simulation program is used to test the logic design using simulation models to represent the logic circuits that interface to the design. This collection of simulation models is commonly called a testbench.
Course : VHDL
Certification : Participation Certificate by Wisdomwareindia Technology
Study Material : Books & CD Free to each participant
Tool Kit : Free Embedded kit to each participants
Duration : 30 Days/90 hrs
- If student have workshop certificate then there is discount of 15% (Basic / Advance)
- If student have workshop merit certificate then there is discount of 100% (Basic / Advanced) for them.
MODULE – HDL & Digital Design
1. Digital Design
- Logic Gates
- Combination Logic
- Synchronous Sequential Logic
- Asynchronous Sequential Logic
- Register and Counters
- Memory and Programmable Logic
- Introduction of HDL
- Hierarchical Modeling Concepts
- Basic Concepts
- Modules and Ports
- Gate-Level Modeling
- Dataflow Modeling
- Behavioral Modeling
- Task and Functions
- Timing and Delays
- switch-Level Modeling
- User-Defined Primitives
- Test bench Simulation
- Logical Synthesis
Lab session And Project
- AND ,OR ,NOR,XOR,NOT Gate
- HALF Adder
- FULL Adder
- Half Subtractor
- Full subtractor
- Asynchronous Rest MUX
- Synchronous MUX
- Priority encoder
- Asynchronous Reset D Flip Flop
- Asynchronous Reset T Flip Flop
- Synchronous D flip Flop
- Synchronous T Flip Flop
- Asynchronous Reset JK Flip Flop
- Synchronous JK Flip Flop
- Up counter
- Down counter
- Up and down counter
- Divide by N counter
- Parallel loadable counter
- Ripple counter
- Ring counter
- Shift Register
- Moore machine
- Mealy machine
Note : These are just the major aspects that we will be discussing, each point will be elaborated in detail with demonstrations of the tools and techniques. A live speaker and instructor will be available to answer questions and help you during the training.
After completion students will receive Certificate’s from Wisdomwareindia Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Why VHDL Training from Wisdomwareindia Technology?
- we are covering many Minor Projects and Major Projects within 30 days of training.
- Our syllabus is professionally designed to cover Basic as well as Advance aspects of Embedded Systems.
- Each day of our training is well planned to provide you with Theoretical as well as Practical knowledge .
- Each day will come up with New Practicals & Projects which makes the training interesting and exciting.
- Time to time Practical Assignments will be provided to the students, which will help them in doing practice at home.
- Revision Time & Query Sessions are provided to the students which help them in clearing previous doubts.
- Exam will be conducted at the end of basic as well as Advance module to test the knowledge level of the students.
- Time for Project Work will be provided to the students, in which students will develop a project of their own choice. This will encourage Innovative Ideas among students.
- Basic knowledge of C \ C++ Programming.
- Basics of Electronics.
- Eagerness to learn new innovative things.
- It is strongly recommended to bring your own LAPTOP during the training so that you can easily practice the exercises at home.
Who Could Attend this Training ?
- Students from B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / Diploma ( ECE / EEE / CSE / IT / MECH ) can join this training.
- Anyone who have interest in this field and have pre-requisite knowledge.
- To complete your Registration for Wisdomwareindia Technology Training 2013 program, kindly follow the following steps:Step 1 : Register yourself online for Training. Click HereStep 2 : Download the Training Registration Form here
Note : Your Seat will be confirmed only once we receive your Training Registration Form and Fees. You will get a e-Receipt as a confirmation of your registration.
For More Information