A workshop on ” Image Processing “ presented by Wisdomware Technology pvt. ltd.
MATLAB is based on the mathematical concept of a matrix.This is a software package that lets you do mathematics and computation, analyze data, develop algorithms, do simulation and modeling, produce graphical displays, image processing and graphical user interfaces (GUI).
MATLAB computer programming system as a problem solving tool for scientists and engineers who have no prior knowledge of computer programming. It is based on a teach-yourself approach, readers are frequently invited to experiment for themselves in order to discover how particular constructs work. MATLAB is originally for to provide hands-on course.
An exclusive workshop for enthusiasts of all disciplines where they learn every aspect of image processing. Workshops comprise of practical sessions like capturing image from a webcam and then processing it to find region of Interest in it. Motion segmentation and motion detection from a live video stream, finding the direction of motion in the video stream and using for the purpose of surveillance. These projects focus on the application and use of technology rather than their internal working so that a person can grasp the concepts well.
Topics to be Covered
- Introduction to Image
- Introduction to Image Processing Toolbox
- Image Reading & Actions
- Video Processing
- Introduction to PIXEL
- Project completion of previous day (if any)
- Convergence of Image Processing with Robots
Project to be Covered
- Traffic light controller
- Anti-theft machine
- Finger print detection.
- Object identification.
- Car number plate detection
- Face recognition
- Finger print detection
- Web browsing through MATLAB G.U.I
- Sending/receiving emails through MATLAB
- Many more G.U.I applications
Note : These are just the major aspects that we will be discussing, each point will be elaborated in detail with demonstrations of the tools and techniques.
Note : Students will get free robotics kit and tools kit in our workshop
Prerequisite for Workshop
- Passion to learn new creative things.
- Knowledge of basic chips and micro controllers.
- Having basic knowledge of Computers.
Who Could Attend ?
- College students seeking future in Image Processing/Matlab.
- Education Faculty & Staff
- Electronics, Instrumentation & Communications Students.
- Students from any branch can attend the workshop.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Receive an unparalleled education on the art of MATLAB with personal one-on-one attention.
- Covers all the basics of Matlab.
- Printed material developed by well established Industry experts.
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Image Processing Techniques & Tools.
- PowerPoint Presentation, Live Demos, Interactive Question & Answer sessions and comprehensive reading material.
Key Benefits of Wisdomware technology
- Conducted more than 300 workshops & Seminars for Students & Professionals across india.
- Conducted workshops at Top most institutes of India including IIT’s, IIIT’s, IIST, NIT’s and Deemed Universities.
- Trained More than 40,000 students from India’s Leading Institutes.
- To Organize this Workshop in your College Contact us
Benefits to the Participants
- Certificate of participation would be awarded to each participant by Wisdomware Technology.
- Free Software Toolkit CD (Containing E-Books, Software, Video’s, Tutorials)
- 1 Robotic Kit will be provided to all the groups (each group having 3-4 students).
- Wisdomwareindia technology Summer / Winter Training Redemption Coupon (15% discount) and winners will get 100% discount.
For more information :
Contact : +91 -7599407267 , 9958485594
Mail : email@example.com