A workshop on ” Sixth Sense Robotics “ presented by Wisdomware Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Robotics, is the branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, structural disposition, manufacture and application of robots..Robots, an electro-mechanical machine which is guided by computer and electronic programming. It can be programmable or non- programmable.Robots are able to perform repetitive tasks more quickly, cheaply, and accurately than humans.
This workshop will provide college students a base to Machine vision and Image Processing. They will learn the Automation technology and get better understanding and grip on its application. Students will be developing their own models by their own hands. These projects focus on the application and use of technology rather than their internal working so that a person can grasp the concepts well.
In this workshop, we have tried to interface digital world with physical world. We as an organization feel the importance of the real world. We all sit in front of computer entire day for our daily activity and one hand is busy clicking the things on the computer, then we felt to design something that can interface the real human with the computer. We humans can see the things around us, differentiate between colors then why can’t machine?
Topics to be Covered
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Introduction to Digital Image Processing
- Introduction to Image Processing Tool box
- Image acquisition in MATLAB
- Introduction of Micro controller
- Sending Serial and Parallel data using MATLAB
- Implementing Image Processing on the kit and Robot
- Vision based robotics
Project to be Covered
- Getting started with MATLAB
- LED and Motor Interfacing
- Obstacle avoidance Robot
- Line follower Robot
- Object follower Robot
- Wall follower Robot
- Ball following Robot
- Gesture Controlled Robot
Prerequisite for Workshop
- Passion to learn new creative things.
- Knowledge of basic chips and micro controllers.
- Having basic knowledge of Computer.
- Having basic knowledge of any Programming Language.
Who Could Attend ?
- College students seeking future in Machine Vision
- Education Faculty & Staff in advance robotics and machine Vision field.
- Electronics, Instrumentation & Communications Students.
- Event Promoters.
- Students from any branch can attend the workshop.
- Learn to make Advance robotics and machine vision in 2 days.
- Covers all the basics of Matlab and image processing.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Receive an unparalleled education on the art of robotics with personal one-on-one attention.
- Printed material developed by well established Industry experts.
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Robotics Techniques & Tools.
- Power Point Presentation, Live Demos, Interactive Question & Answer sessions and comprehensive reading material.
Key Benefits of Wisdomwareindia technology
- Conducted more than 300 workshops & Seminars for Students & Professionals across india.
- Conducted workshops at Top most institutes of India including IIT’s, IIIT’s, IIST, NIT’s and Deemed Universities.
- Trained More than 40,000 students from India’s Leading Institutes.
- To Organize this Workshop in your College Contact us
Benefits to the Participants
- Certificate of participation would be awarded to each participant by Wisdomware Technology.
- Free Software Toolkit CD (Containing E-Books, Software, Video’s, Tutorials)
- 1 Robotic Kit will be provided to all the groups (each group having 3-4 students).
- Wisdomware technology Summer / Winter Training Redemption Coupon (15% discount) and winners will get 100% discount.
For more information :
Contact : +91 -7599407267 , 9958485594
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org